Reporting into the Construction Manager, a Welding Coordinator is now required to join the business and take responsibility for all onsite welding activities.
You will take responsibility for:
• Overseeing & supervising of Welders.
• Providing technical expertise to Welders and wider staff on weld issues.
• Welding Surveillance across the site.
• Training of Welders and regularly ensuring the relevant welding qualifications are being obtained by staff.
• Undertake checks of the welding processes being used to monitor compliance with the arrangements agreed. And take action to address issues as identified.
• Promote adherence to EHL’s Quality Assurance policies.
• Reporting on quality stats such as defects and non-conformances to management.
• Ensure you and those in your team and labour workforce are operating to the business ISO Certification-9001
What is needed
It is ESSENTIAL for the successful candidate to have the following:
• Strong knowledge of welding processes including Mig & Tig.
• Experience of/ certification to PCN/ASNT Level 2 Welding Inspection
• CSWIP Certified (or working towards) to level 3.0 or 3.1
It is ESSENTIAL that candidates have the ability to obtain security clearance to SC level and have a 5 year checkable history .
To apply, please use the form below: