The Keadby 2 project is an 840MW combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power plant - it is expected to be one of the cleanest and most efficient gas-fired power stations in Europe and will generate power through a natural gas-fired CCGT with an output of up to 910MWe. The main components of the power station will be an SGT5-9000HL gas turbine unit, a steam turbine unit, one heat recovery steam generator (HRSG) and ancillary equipment.
Exyte Hargreaves scope of work is the detailed Engineer, Procure & Construct (EPC) methodology incorporates the use of Exyte Hargreaves Modern Methods of Construction (MMC) Offsite Assembly Facility to supply a modularised plant room, housing the Low Pressure Hot Water (LPHW) heating system and Building Management System (BMS).
- Engineering, Procurement & Construction Contract.
- Contractor Design Portions for specialised elements
- Smoke Control System
- Natural ventilation system
- Intake units (Silencer + Motorized dampers
- Recirculation Fan Systems
- Building Management Systems
- LPHW heating system
- Electrical heating systems in remote buildings
Once complete, Keadby2 Power Station will generate 840MW of reliable energy enough to power 840,000 homes.